Protection of Personal Information
- 1. Acquisition of personal information
- When acquiring your personal information, only the necessary contents will be acquired.
- 2. Purpose of use
- Your personal information will be used for appropriate purposes, such as service guidance and related paperwork.
- 3. Restrictions on provision to third parties
- Unless otherwise noted, your personal information will not be disclosed or provided to third parties other than our
business consignees and partners without your consent.
- 4. Proper management of personal information
- Your personal information will be kept up-to-date, and we will take preventive measures against leakage, loss,
destruction, and alteration of personal information.
- 5. Legal compliance
- When handling your personal information, we will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and related laws.
- 6. Inquiries
- If you have any questions regarding your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.